“Unbound Ministry is a vital part of the new evangelization because, through a simple method of prayer based on the Gospel, it helps us help others in moving beyond their spiritual obstacles into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.This model of deliverance reflects the power of our baptism, which moves us from darkness into the kingdom of God. It promises to be a very fruitful tool in the hands of priests and those involved in parish ministry.”
–Archbishop Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap.
What is Unbound?
- A simple, personal way to pray with people through their burdens to help them find freedom in Christ
- Based on five Gospel keys: repentance and faith, forgiveness, renunciation, authority, and the Father’s blessing
- Easily integrated into already-existing forms of parish ministry and pastoral care, including Confession
- Used by Catholic clergy, religious, and lay ministers around the world
To learn more about Unbound and Heart of the Father Ministries, visit HeartoftheFather.com.
Upcoming Unbound Events
Unbound Basic Ministry Training
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 ▪ 9am – 2pm
St. Thomas of Villanova Auditorium
1229 E. Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Cost: $35 (includes lunch and training materials)
The following prerequisites must be completed before attending the Unbound Ministry Training:
- Read the book Unbound: A Practical Guide to Deliverance by Neal Lozano
- Watch the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference DVDs or attend an Unbound Conference as a participant
- Obtain permission from your pastor/ministry chaplain to attend the training
Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference
Friday, May 12, 6:30-9:30pm and
Saturday, May 13, 8:30am-8:00pm
St. Charles Borromeo Seminary
100 E. Wynnewood Rd.
For more information & registration
Visit the website
Why is the Archdiocese recommending Unbound?
The Unbound Ministry is a critical part of the new evangelization because it helps us personally and helps us help others to move beyond the spiritual obstacles that prevent us from moving forward in our relationship with Jesus Christ and the Church. This method of prayer addresses areas of pain, sin, and weakness and leads us to lay claim to the freedom that is ours through our Baptism. Without this key piece, would-be disciples of the Lord risk getting stuck along the journey. Unbound helps keep all of us moving forward and deeper into life in Christ. As each individual person begins to flourish spiritually, it brings life to the individual, to the family, and to the entire parish community!
Listen to this 12 minute testimony of how Fr. Pierre (Vancouver) uses Unbound in the confessional: