In the video above, we explain the dire statistics around the practice of sacramental confession in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and some proposals about how to turn things around. Check out the video and then please fill out the survey below! Interested in bringing the Disciple Maker Index survey to your parish? Contact Karen Brown at email@example.com.
When is the Best Time to Offer Confession?
Catholics of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia are invited to fill out the short survey below to help us learn when would be the best time to offer Confession so that more people can go more regularly. Check out the video above to see why we are asking this question.
Results will be shared with the pastors of the Archdiocese and also made available through the Office for the New Evangelization newsletter (subscribe here).
Help spread the word: Bulletin announcements (English / Español )
Resources for Reviving Confession
- Forgiven faith formation series (English / Español)
- How to go to Confession (English / Español)
- USCCB resources for the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Office for Divine Worship resources
- Why Confession? (Chris Stefanick)
- ¿Porqué confesarse? (Padre Jorge Loring, Spanish)
- ¿Porqué me tengo que confesar con un cura… si puede ser hasta más pecador que yo? (Lazos de Amor Mariano, Spanish)
- Why Confession? (Bishop Barron)